Shadow Council
Votes:
+390
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Admins
Revan's Legacy Umbra Concilium
Greetings,

I have transitioned out as Council Overseer and promoted Ushybodo to take my place. Since early 2005 when we formed, one critical thing to our stability has been ensuring that RL has a very active and engaged Guild Leader. In the MMO world, three things lead to a guild's death - not recruiting new members; internal drama; and not having a fully engaged Guild Leader.

In my case, I will not be very active for the forseaable future, and cannot commit to giving RL the attention you all deserve. While I will pop in time to time, I will no longer be active on a daily basis.

Ushy along with the other Councilors have graciously offered to ensure that Revan's Legacy continues to be the large, active, and eternally stable guild that our members have found a home in.

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to be your guild leader over these many years! I have enjoyed immensely our time together and especially... all those duels!

Best Regards,
MB
48c87441f4c410f2.png
Posted Sun at 09:04 pm · OP
List
Undo
Jo-
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
844bd258a18c0f305d9538db5454823f.jpg
98a234a9e950d3ac.png
Posted Mon at 09:35 am
Ushybodo aOverlordELITE RAIDER
Council Overlord
Votes:
+173
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admins
Revan's Legacy Council Overlord
Elite Raiders
Jo- That picture couldn't be more perfect! I love it!

Thank you, Madbent, for putting your faith and trust in myself and the council to continue on in your place. We have a lot of work ahead of us, but we are lucky that you have left us with a good, strong foundation. Your model of patience will guide our hands. Once more: Bravo, and thank you, Madbent!

Council Overlord Ushybodo
ushybodosig.png
Posted Mon at 11:43 am
List
Undo
Ushybodo aOverlordELITE RAIDER
Council Overlord
Votes:
+173
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admins
Revan's Legacy Council Overlord
Elite Raiders
My troops... my... minions, I believe is the word Lord Madbent has always used -- know this: Revan's Legacy is strong. We may have recently seen a reduction in our numbers, a slow down of activity, and a great leader choosing to take another path... But it is through these times of trial where we find our key strengths... Where we find our absolute resolve to look not at the past, but into the future as our guide. Even as we speak, the Council is assembling to discuss this future. Following that, we will gather our leadership team into this discussion. Ultimately, we will bring the conversations to the guild at large through larger gatherings. The future is for us all.

The Council Overlord and the Council alone does not make Revan's Legacy strong. You do. Each and every one of you has a role to play in making this a strong community. A place where people want to come and spend their time. You are the ones who meet people in the game and drag them unknowingly into our family. Right now we need more strong leaders who are willing to come forward to help recruit new members, to make them feel welcome and to teach them how to get more out of their experience through the community. Many of you have made friends here; are you ready to now help others along the way? Our How to Become Leadership document provides you with the guidance necessary to step forward -- I encourage you to read that along with What Leadership Does. Questions or ideas on other ways you can help? Reach out to us in game or make a general forum post -- we are all ears!

We look forward to many more years together as Revan's Legacy! Thank you all for making this guild a great and fun community to be involved with!
ushybodosig.png
Posted Mon at 12:01 pm
List
Undo
Prime aCouncilorELITE RAIDER
Council Member
Votes:
+164
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admins
Revan's Legacy Council Member
Elite Raiders
Lord Madbent, I hope you find peace in whatever your new adventures hold. You will be truly missed. Your leadership through the years has been stellar and steady. The longevity of such an awesome guild is a testament of your unwavering will. Don't be a stranger for sure. Please do pop in and crush some Jedi with us on occasion.

And, I'm very excited for Lord Ushybodo as well. May the guild remain steady & true under your guidance.
:)
Prime_Signature_2.png
Posted Mon at 01:29 pm
List
Undo
Kartiza Officer
Officer
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Revan's Legacy Officer
Hope to see you from time to time Madbent..It was a pleasure meeting you and doing pvp and dueling with you. I wish you luck in whatever your future holds.

Congrats to Ushy!! I look forward to working under your guidance.
Posted Mon at 02:28 pm · Last edited Mon at 14:29 by Kartiza
List
Undo
Metacrisis MarshalELITE RAIDER
Marshal
Votes:
+153
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Revan's Legacy Marshal
Elite Raiders
Wait does this mean Mad finally lost a duel?
SKdp2Go.gif
Posted Mon at 02:57 pm
Agree
Funny
List
Undo
Ez'io MarshalELITE RAIDER
Marshal
Votes:
+153
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Revan's Legacy Marshal
Elite Raiders
539bed3e3bbfac86.png
Posted Mon at 05:40 pm · Last edited Mon at 17:42 by Ez'io
List
Undo
Ez'io MarshalELITE RAIDER
Marshal
Votes:
+153
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Revan's Legacy Marshal
Elite Raiders
Play them together ^
539bed3e3bbfac86.png
Posted Mon at 05:42 pm · Last edited Mon at 17:43 by Ez'io
List
Undo
Rannar Headhunter
Headhunter
Votes:
+3
Revan's Legacy Headhunter
I don't know how to feel about this........
Posted Thu at 06:36 pm
NoticeNotices