Main Forum

It's boring at the top...

1 reply
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
I've been on SWTOR from the beginning, and I've been on countless servers and guilds, and I appreciate RL having me around, although I solo more than anything and help out the scrubs when I can or deemed necessary. I've been inconsistent for a few months now and I finally unsubscribed because I just didn't see the point of gearing another toon (I have 17 level 70's at the moment and 8 fully geared) and paying for conquest boxes that only yield crap loot and mats I don't really need. I came back for a spell with the "new" warzone but after about 5 runs I was just like "meh". I try to get into the ops groups but the time factor seems to be an issue and I'm pretty much fully geared on all my mains via legacy and Cocoa's endless grind cycle...

Anyway I'm taking a break. I try to stand by the game because I love the concept (and see so much potential), but I got burnt out playing it so hard for so long! So now I just log in to see what's new and what not. I have every unlock a sub has on a premium account so the only real drawback is escrow on the credits and limited runs on OPS/FP/WZ (which I seldom do anyway at this point).

Anyway I appreciate the group and I'll be there when you need a strong dps/healer or if you have any more PVP events. Otherwise I'm on Monster Hunter: World or uninstalling some other MMO I gave a chance for the weekend.

-Cocoabeans (Forever the Underdog)
047d568e6b1bb7b4.png

enjin-1193637-4182071-gray.png
Posted Nov 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 8, 18 by Cocoabeans
List
Undo
Shurnuf Umbra
Shadow Council
Votes:
+27
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Umbra Concilium
Everyone needs a break. Just ask my ex wives.
30b097b238b42828.png
Posted Nov 8, 18
Agree
Funny
List
Undo
NoticeNotices